our way of doing business
In a trade that has been long associated with aggressive salesmanship, we have sought to distinguish ourselves from the others by:
- understanding people respond better to honesty and fairness and deserve to be treated as I (the owner) would expect in my own home, with respect, care and friendliness.
- never pushing or pressuring anyone – our job is to assess, advise and then to execute when asked.
- being characterized by neatness, attention to detail, code compliance and first-time competence.
You are the boss and we report to you.
If this is attractive to you, visit our company Facebook page showcasing our style, attitude, and commitment to quality work. For a FUN view of some of our past adventures, please take a look. I’ll bet be a good fit for each other.
Why so popular?
If you ever receive such a call (even by a company with a similar name) that call did not come from us!
By now, you’ve probably figured out that we’re a little different. I hope you are a future client who values a better approach to the honorable trade of chimney service.
We’re sure you will “Like” our company’s Facebook page showcasing our style, attitude and commitment to quality work. For a FUN view of some our past adventures, visit our page .
To set you at ease
Having work performed in your home can actually be an enjoyable experience.
Northeast Chimney Sweeps makes every appointment a smooth and predictable one.
We come prepared to perform the service you ordered and never press you to do more than what you requested.
During an inspection or other service appointment, your questions will be answered directly and fully.
Project proposals are written clearly with a full description of what you may expect.
Prices quoted for your specific job are exact to the dollar, with no surprises.
Our way of doing business has resulted in making a lot of happy customers, but it has also created a problem – incredible demand! We’re thankful for this, and hope that you will bear with a reasonable wait time.
By filling out a Service Request Form, you help us to keep your inquiry in order. We do our best to reply in as short a time as possible – usually within a day or two of your sent form, excluding weekends and holidays. There are other chimney companies that may be able to give you faster service. If you feel able to wait a little longer in order to work with us, we’d be honored.
wait, wait…! Before you fill out that Form!
I’ve tried to give you all you need to know about our way of doing business. We work very hard to be what you expect and deserve. Now, it’s your turn.
Truth be told, we are probably not the best fit for a client who:
- is looking for the cheapest price.
- does not have a commitment to best safety practices.
- is unable to wait just a bit for an open appointment slot.
- does not respect the expectation of payment due upon job completion.
- forgets that a booked appointment equals our investment in you – we need reasonable access to the work area and for you to provide that access by being home or providing a key or code for entry.